Thursday, January 31, 2019

Training Run

Distance: 6.22 mi
Time: 57:46
Pace: 9:17 min/mi

Comments: Took two days off due to general busyness so I was pretty determined to get this one in no matter what. I slipped out for a long lunch and got it done. Chilly still, but not nearly as bad as this morning.

I deliberately avoided the extra round of hills on this course. I'm not sure all this elevation work is doing a heck of a lot of good so I'll take advantage of any chance to ease up on it. With the temperature and need to get back to work I probably did this one a bit overfast but, oh well.

Conditions

Hour: 11:30 a.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: overcast
Temperature: 50 degrees
Humidity: 72 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Saucony Triumph ISO 4

Injury update: nada