Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Fitness Run

Distance: 4.05
Time: 42:28
Pace: 10:29

Comments: The relatively cool but remarkably dry weather is holding so I took a chance on a lunchtime run. It was hot but only about as awful as my conditioning made it. Another 10% or so of humidity would have been an issue and another 10% past that would be dangerous.

This whole run was an exercise in staying distracted just to get it over and done with. There was nothing fancy or special about it at all. I don't think I suffered quite as much on the big hill as I did yesterday - but that a matter of degree, not kind.

Conditions

Hour: 12:15 p.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: partly cloudy
Temperature: 85 degrees
Humidity: 50 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Saucony Triumph ISO 4

Injury update: nada