Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Fitness Run

Distance: 5.07 miles
Time: 51:37
Pace: 10:10 min/mi

Comments: A couple of things to take care of this morning so out the door a tad later than I like. Gorgeous day. Which is nice and all, but it also means a ton of people out getting in the way. It wasn't too bad on the first half but coming back through was stupidly crowded. Dawn runs might be the way to go from here on.

I'm gonna start making this middle of the week run slightly longer than the rest going forward. It was nice enough today that I didn't have any problem with the extra mile. In fact, I felt I was running it a little too fast. In the end, more than half of it was in Zone 4 heart rate and only a smidgen in Zone 5. So I wasn't getting crazy.

Not sure about tomorrow. But I will be getting one in.

Conditions

Hour: 8:45 a.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: clear
Temperature: 67 degrees
Humidity: 70 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Brooks Glycerin 17

Injury update: nada