Thursday, August 6, 2020

Fitness Run

Distance
: 4.2 miles
Time: 43:00 (approx)
Pace: 10:14 min/mi

Comments: I almost certainly ran this one significantly slower but GPS went haywire on me. It claimed I did almost five miles and my fastest split was 5:26 min/mi pace. Not likely.

Basically this was a normal weekday run. My legs were a little bit weary at the start but warmed up pretty good. Got out earlier so it was mostly other runners and a minimum of amateur hour stupidity.

It's humid again. I missed the (relatively) cool window of weather. Just gotta  get up earlier.

Conditions

Hour: 6:15 a.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: clear
Temperature: 75 degrees
Humidity: 88 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Brooks Glycerin 17

Injury update: No issues with my butt. Right knee a little unhappy in the warmup.