Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Fitness Run

Distance
: 4.14 miles
Time: 41:52
Pace: 10:06 min/mi

Comments: My legs felt very lethargic today. Particularly during the warm-up portion of the run and on the big hill. Not sore or achy. Just... drained, weary. I slept pretty hard last night. Maybe that's it.

Whatever the case, I ended up doing this one a bit faster than I expected. The second mile in particular was pretty quick. According to heart rate, the vast majority of this run was in my long run range. So, hopefully, that means progress.

I am way behind my 80-miles-per-month schedule for August. I need to look at how to catch back up in the next week or so.

Conditions

Hour: 6:15 a.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: clear
Temperature: 80 degrees
Humidity: 80 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Brooks Glycerin 17

Injury update: nada