Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Fitness Run

Distance
: 4.17 miles
Time: 43:24
Pace: 10:24 min/mi

Comments: Another early run. It ain't easy but it makes the rest of the day a lot easier. Hopefully I'm building a strong routine for the rest of the summer.

Legs felt kind of blah today, start to finish. It didn't really affect my effort but it was not pleasant. I'm guessing it's weather related since I ate and slept worth a damn yesterday. For a change.

I'm still getting used to the new gear and analysis. The heart rate seems to suggest most of this was at long run pace even though it's a bit faster than my training plan calls for. 

Conditions

Hour: 6:30 a.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: clear
Temperature: 81 degrees
Humidity: 77 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Brooks Glycerin 17

Injury update: Ache in my right knee at one point.