Friday, December 11, 2020

Fitness Run

Distance
: 4.35 miles
Time: 43:44
Pace: 10:03 min/mi

Comments: My goal starting the week was to get three regular runs in and then a longer one this weekend. To get the first half of that, I had to double up and get one in today. I wasn't feeling particularly fresh this morning so an afternoon run it is.

This one wasn't a hell of a lot of fun but it was a damn sight better than yesterday -- as low of a bar as that is to clear. I felt like I was halfway running rather than just staggering to get finished. The good news was I didn't ache nearly as much as I did yesterday. But that might be a passing fancy.

Conditions

Hour: 3:45 p.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: Partly cloudy
Temperature: 67 degrees
Humidity: 79 percent
Wind: 5 mph
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Brooks Glycerin 17

Injury update: nada