Saturday, September 16, 2006

Training Run

Distance: 5.6 kilometers (3.47 miles)
Time: 25.04 minutes
Surface: asphalt/concrete
Weather Conditions: cool, overcast, 60s, noon run
Location: Miraflores/Barranco, Lima, Peru

Comments: A solid if short run. 

The speed work on Thursday took a bit more out of me than I expected. I was planning on running Friday but felt a bit lagging all day so I made it the rest day. Good thing. I slept 12 hours last night.

So I wanted to push a bit harder today but cut it shorter than normal. While I wanted to kind of take advantage of the speed workout I also don't want to wear myself out for my long run tomorrow.

So, even though I did only 25 minutes, I think I can hold this pace for a full 10K. Maybe a hair faster. That's pretty much my training goal for right now.