Thursday, September 7, 2006

Training Run

Distance: 12.2 kilometers (7.57 miles)
Time: 65.40 minutes
Surface: asphalt/concrete
Weather Conditions: cool, misty, overcast, 60s, morning run
Location: Miraflores, Lima, Peru

Comments: I felt pretty good going out - strong and with enough in the tank to put in a slightly-longer-than-usual effort. But my legs were noticeably sore the whole way. 

Took a slightly different route through Barranco and so I am not really sure about my distance measurement. 

While it was nice to get a bit of variation in my route this detour also gave me my first encounter with guard dogs. Turns out my accuracy slinging stones on the run is better than I expected.

Tomorrow is an off day and I'll take it a bit easy on Saturday before putting in the long run on Sunday.