Saturday, September 9, 2006

Training Run

Distance: 6.9 kilometers (4.28 miles)
Time: 33.52 minutes
Surface: asphalt/concrete
Weather Conditions: cool, misty, overcast, 60s, morning run
Location: Miraflores, Lima, Peru

Comments: Just a straightforward effort down the Malencon and back. After taking yesterday off I just wanted a good solid short run to get ready for the long run tomorrow.

No problems, except for the idiot Peruvian drivers and pedestrians. I'm not asking for the whole road or sidewalk, I just want you to be consistent enough in your forward progress that I can make a reasonable guess where you are going to be when I pass you by. 

No pains. No issues. I did focus on trying to take shorter strides in order to be nice to my knees before the hills they will have to get me over tomorrow.