Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Training Run

Distance: 6 miles
Time: 46:36
Pace: 7:46/mi

Comments: The day off seemed to be sufficient to restock the batteries. I felt really strong out there today and had to make a conscious effort to slow my pace down and treat it like a recovery run.

The weather has gotten noticeably chillier this week which is actually kind of nice for running. As long as it stays sunny, you can count me a happy man.

Conditions

Hour: 8:30 a.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: sunny
Temperature: 55 degrees
Humidity: 38 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Chandler, Arizona
Shoes: Saucony
Con Musica

Injury update: Nothing really. The massage yesterday confirmed that I am unusually tight in my left shin and hamstring for some reason. I'm focusing on stretching these areas more as a result.