Thursday, November 23, 2006

Training Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 30:21
Pace: 7:35/mi

Comments: I felt a bit tired this morning but put in four miles to stay tuned and keep the weekly mileage up. I felt a bit better after so that's good.

Overall it was nothing really fancy runwise. Just getting out there and getting it done. It was a bit chillier than it has been most of the week so it was really ideal running conditions.

I'm going to have to make sure to eat pretty well today. Being Thanksgiving there is prolly going to be a pretty big spread but the key will be keeping things under control. More veggies, less meat. But don't think I am going to be skipping the meat.




Conditions:
Hour: 9 a.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: partly cloudy
Temperature: 60 degrees
Humidity: 36 percent
Wind: 4 mph 
Location: Chandler, Arizona
Shoes: Saucony
Con Musica
Injury update: My left knee is not feeling happy at all. I started the run with a bit of stiffness that seemed to ease back after a bit but it wouldn't quite go away. I'm going to hit it with some ice later and keep tabs on it.