Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Fitness Run

Time: 30 min
Distance: unk
Pace: unk

Comments: I was rather stiff getting going today. My tippy-toe effort on Monday left me with a heaping helping of lactic acid in my calves and they weren't happy about the situation. So it took a bit to convince them to get into the full range of motion heading out.But things loosened up pretty quickly. The major upside of the stiffness was that it kept me from starting at too fast a pace, something I think I have been doing since getting going again. Today was a bit of an effort most of the way. I had to work at it rather than just hop on for the ride like the days before. That said, I didn't have to struggle to finish like last week either.
Conditions:
Hour: 10 a.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: cloudy
Temperature: 65 degrees
Humidity: 78 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Miraflores, Peru
Shoes: Asics