Thursday, July 5, 2007

Training Run

Time: 60 min
Distance: 10 kilometers

Comments: Made myself get out there at a halfway decent hour and put the effort in. Did the long walk down to the beach and got down to it.I felt a bit flagged after Tuesday's run so I erred on the side of caution and took yesterday off. Seemed to work since today turned into a really solid run. I felt much more in control of the thing than I have for pretty much any run I've done since getting back into this. Stuck to the dirt and tried to keep my pace consistent. Got blown by the wayside by some dude just before the halfway point. Had to restrain the urge to kick it up a notch and keep him in my sites. GAAAAHHHH!!! This is killin' me!



Conditions:

Hour: 9:30 a.m.
Surface: dirt
Warm-up:pre-run stretch
Weather: misty/overcast
Temperature: 62 degrees
Humidity: 90 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Miraflo,res/Barranco, Peru