Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Training Log

Time: 60 min
Distance: 10 kilometers

Comments: Feeling very strong. Had a tough day of it yesterday. Tired and sore. Took it easy and got a good feel of how my legs were before heading out this morning. But, despite some lingering soreness, I had energy and I had power to spare. I made it a point to keep the run at a recovery pace despite the urge to crank out a good one. I'll play around a bit tomorrow if the feeling continues. Headed down to the Herradura beach again. The hills weren't too much of a difficulty but I'll probably avoid them tomorrow as a precaution.
Conditions:

Hour: 9 a.m.
Surface: dirt
Warm-up: none
Weather: overcast
Temperature: 58 degrees
Humidity: 92 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Miraflores/Barranco/Chorillos, Peru
Shoes: Brooks Trance
Con Musica

Injury update: Stiffness is the lower right leg again bu