Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Training Run

Time: 90 min
Distance: 15 kilometers

Comments: Well, I certainly felt the effects of the run yesterday when I woke up. And, getting onto the beach I knew I was a bit on the achy side.And while it got a bit better as I settled into the run, I never really felt like there was a ton in the tank. I never felt tired enough to give in but I certainly wasn't perky about the effort either.Despite that, I found myself holding a pretty strong pace for the last third of the run, so much so I overshot my 'finish line' and had to make up the extra time making my way up the big hill home (which I usually walk).
Conditions:

Hour: 10  a.m.
Surface: dirt
Warm-up: none
Weather: overcast
Temperature: 61 degrees
Humidity: 90 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Miraflores/Barranco/Chorrillos
PeruShoes: Brooks Trance
Con Musica