Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Training Run

Time: 60 min
Distance: 10 kilometers

Comments: A strange run. Felt strong and ready for it but these nagging injuries/anxiety really are throwing me off my game. I've got an interview tomorrow morning so I juggled the schedule around a bit. That meant bumping up the mileage today in case everything gets crazy later in the week. And, since I was going to put in a full mile I took it down to the waterfront.The idea being the dirt surface will be nicer to the oddness in the ankles. Despite that, there was a stretch a third of the way in that was not pleasant at all. But it eased up and the second half of the run went pretty much ache-free.I'm hoping the mid-week rest day does a bit of magic.
Conditions:

Hour: 11 a.m.
Surface: dirt
Warm-up: none
Weather: overcast
Temperature: 57 degrees
Humidity: 88 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Miraflores/San Isidro, Peru