Friday, August 10, 2007

Training Run

Time: 30 min
Distance: 5.5 kilometers

Comments: I woke up feeling pretty ass-like today. A bit of a headache but sinus-like, not hangover-like. Since this is a shorter day I decided to gird myself and make a go of it.So I got out and got warmed up and started slow. I didn't eat super well yesterday so I didn't feel particularly strong. But, before I knew it, I was zipping along at a pretty strong pace and feeling pretty good about it. And, even more surprisingly, it didn't really fade.In the end it was a very good run and I felt better for having done it afterward. I'm a bit worried about Sunday's long effort, though.
Conditions:

Hour: 10:30 a.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Warm-up: 1 km run/stretching
Weather: overcast
Temperature: 56 degrees
Humidity: 92 percent
Wind: breezy
Location: Miraflores, Peru
Shoes: Brooks Trance
Con Musica