Monday, May 30, 2016

Fitness Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 38:15
Pace: 9:33 min/mi

Comments: My father came into town last week and we took a trip to Austin. As a result I didn't get a run in the last three days. That made getting a run in today a priority and I'm happy to say I took care of business.

This wasn't a spectacular effort historically but substantially better than my runs over the last week or so. I didn't really feel tempted to cut the run short and I wasn't in as much of a slog as it went on.

My pace is getting back down and there wasn't such a massive slowdown over the course of the run. The second half was much slower than the first half but my final mile was better than the third.

Conditions

Hour: 7 a.m.
Surface: concrete
Weather: overcast
Temperature: 68 degrees
Humidity: 99 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Lewisville, Texas
Shoes: Asics Gel-Kayano 22

Injury update: nada