Sunday, October 2, 2016

Fitness Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 41:04
Pace: 10:15 min/mi

Comments: This went about as I expected. Slow and unpleasant. I was somewhat achy most of yesterday and this one became a slog well before the midpoint. There was no real reason not to finish the full four miles so I just fought my way through it.

Even though temperatures are pretty close to ideal, my conditioning is making these workouts feel like mid-summer nightmare runs. I hope I can bounce back quick enough to take advantage of the weather before it turns nasty again.

Still, wanted two days in a row and I got it. Baby steps.

Conditions

Hour: 7:45 a.m.
Surface: concrete
Weather: clear
Temperature: 74 degrees
Humidity: 54 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Lewisville, Texas
Shoes: Asics Gel-Kayano 22

Injury update: nada