Monday, January 22, 2018

Fitness Run

Distance: 2 miles
Time: 19:45
Pace: 9:50 min/mi

Comments: This was a mixed bag of a run that skewed toward the crappy. I got up and out the door early, like I planned but that's about all that went right. It was chilly, but not overly so, which led me to take this one on a bit on the quick side.

At just past the mile mark, I got a twinge in my left hamstring. Not at the level of a sprain but certainly enough to make me cautious. When it didn't ease off after a few minutes I decided to cut the run short at two miles out of an abundance of caution.
Conditions

Hour: 7:30 a.m.
Surface: concrete
Weather: clear
Temperature: 44 degrees
Humidity: 54 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Brooks Glycerin 15

Injury update: Twinge in my left hamstring at just past the halfway mark.