Saturday, February 3, 2018

Fitness Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 39:13
Pace: 9:47 min/mi

Comments: Three days off due to a work trip and other commitments. My intention was to do a long run today but I decided against it after getting up this morning. I was more worn out from the trip than I expected and I can probably do as much good by runs on consecutive days this week.

The temperatures were brisk today which allowed me to get out in the early afternoon which helped some. I felt I was struggling a bit at points but, when I checked my splits, they were remarkably consistent. The first and third (downhill) miles as well as the second and fourth (uphill) miles were all within a second of each other.

Conditions

Hour: 1:00 p.m.
Surface: concrete
Weather: overcast
Temperature: 55 degrees
Humidity: 58 percent
Wind: 3 mph gusts
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Brooks Glycerin 15

Injury update: nada