Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Fitness Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 36:15
Pace: 9:03 min/mi

Comments: Given my slack performance last week, I am gonna take a stab at doubling up workouts this week and see how my legs respond. Yesterday's run went reasonably well and the weather cooperated again today. So out the door we go.

I put in another four miler on the river path and felt pretty strong the whole way. My only real goal was to get negative splits and I not only accomplished that, each mile was a few seconds faster than the prior. The overall spread from the first to last mile was less than 20 seconds so my consistency was better as well.

Conditions

Hour: 12:25 p.m.
Surface: gravel
Weather: sunny
Temperature: 63 degrees
Humidity: 47 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Brooks Glycerin 15

Injury update: nada