Thursday, April 12, 2018

Fitness Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 36:54
Pace: 9:13 min/mi

Comments: I knew the wind would be a delight today and so it was. The temperature was fine, the humidity was fine, the elevation nonexistent so the second half slowdown was all North Texas wind. I'm conservatively putting down 10 mph gusts but the ole NWS says they were some twice that out there at that time.

Anyhow, my legs felt pretty good and, despite the wind, I felt pretty strong the whole way on this one. I'm on the second two-days-in-a-row efforts this week so we'll see how I recover for tomorrow's effort. Wind expect for that one too.

Conditions

Hour: 11:15 a.m.
Surface: concrete/gravel
Weather: partly sunny
Temperature: 72 degrees
Humidity: 71 percent
Wind: 10 mph gusts
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Brooks Glycerin 15

Injury update: nada