Monday, April 9, 2018

Fitness Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 37:10
Pace: 9:17 min/mi

Comments: So my weekend turned into a complete wash. I didn't feel well and definitely didn't feel like running when the temperatures decided to dip and kiss freezing once again. Instead I laid low and tried to recover from whatever laid me low. I just scratched on the long run.

I'll try and start back normal this week. I went back out to the river in order to run on a level course rather than throw hills in the mix. Overall I felt pretty good with the effort even though it wasn't anything spectacular. My pace was respectable although my splits were a little all over the place in comparison with my recent runs.

Conditions

Hour: noon
Surface: concrete/gravel
Weather: partly cloudy
Temperature: 62 degrees
Humidity: 72 percent
Wind: 3 mph
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Brooks Glycerin 15

Injury update: nada