Monday, May 21, 2018

Fitness Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 37:38
Pace: 9:24 min/mi

Comments: I had the best intentions yesterday but the weather had other ideas. It rained with lightening all morning and I got busy with a ton of stuff by afternoon. I justified all this with a resolution to stick with the plan this week. And that starts today.

This run went fine. It was a bit warm and humid but not brutal as some of the other recent efforts. Hopefully that's acclimation kicking in a bit. I deliberately avoided looking at the GPS until the finish. The effort turned out to be sufficently quick but I didn't want to overdo it here at the start of the week.

Conditions

Hour: 10:00 a.m.
Surface: concrete
Weather: sunny
Temperature: 75 degrees
Humidity: 85 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Saucony Triumph ISO 4

Injury update: nada