Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Fitness Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 38:34
Pace: 9:37 min/mi

Comments: So I've now got a two-day streak going. Progress!

I considered getting out slightly earlier and taking advantage of the temperatures but I was making progress on work and I do need to work on acclimating to these temperatures. So it was on the warm side and very humid when I got out there.

The run went really well, though. I got into a nice groove and just tried to maintain it. I deliberately was trying to avoid pushing things in order to get the distance and build on yesterday's progress. Still, I am happy with the overall pace and effort.

Conditions

Hour: 9:45 a.m.
Surface: concrete
Weather: partly cloudy
Temperature: 76 degrees
Humidity: 86 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Saucony Triumph ISO 4

Injury update: nada