Monday, November 5, 2018

Training Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 36:31
Pace: 9:07 min/mi

Comments: And, once again, I slacked hard instead of getting in the miles this weekend. That's got to end now. I've only got two months to get ready for these races and I'd prefer not suffering acutely over the entire course of both of them.

Little warmer since I couldn't get out till noon. Still pretty pleasant compared to, say, a month ago. Ended up running it a bit faster than I expected as well. Not quite sure how that happened. Overall a nice effort but the goal this week is consistency.

Conditions

Hour: noon
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: clear
Temperature: 70 degrees
Humidity: 82 percent
Wind: 5 mph
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Saucony Triumph ISO 4

Injury update: Ache in my right shin at the very end.