Monday, November 19, 2018

Training Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 38:27
Pace: 9:36 min/mi

Comments: And another unplanned layoff. I'd like to blame weather and other commitments but the fact is I am really not motivated like I should be. Maybe it's the ridiculous amount of miles I've done this year. Whatever it is, I need to get it sorted fast because January is getting closer.

This was a plain regular run. I tried to keep from going over fast but not deliberately slow like I did the last one. It worked pretty well. The weather really cooperated and I felt good the whole way. Now, lets get tomorrow's run in the books as well.

Conditions

Hour: 1:15 p.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: sunny
Temperature: 47 degrees
Humidity: 70 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Saucony Triumph ISO 4

Injury update: nada