Thursday, November 22, 2018

Training Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 39:45
Pace: 9:55 min/mi

Comments: After another busy morning in the kitchen, I got out the door and did the run. Since it is Thanksgiving Day there were few cars but lots of other runners. I guess they were taking advantage of not having to do their runs before/after work.

I wasn't really enthusiastic about this effort and kind of wanted to get it done with. I kept it a little slower and tried to keep on top of my overall exertion. My heart rate wasn't as high as during yesterday's run so I guess I took care of that well enough.

Conditions

Hour: 1:00 p.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: sunny
Temperature: 68 degrees
Humidity: 58 percent
Wind: 5 mph
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Saucony Triumph ISO 4

Injury update: nada