Thursday, November 8, 2018

Training Run

Distance: 6 miles
Time: 53:35
Pace: 8:55 min/mi

Comments: Finally got my shit together and back over to the regular running location. While there has been some rain this week, I didn't think it would be an issue but, it turned out, part of my regular route was flooded. I was able to get around it but it is something to keep in mind this week.

With cool temps and level course I really struggled to keep the pace down. The sub-9 minute average was LOTS faster than I really should have run this. But I felt pretty strong the whole way and didn't have any major issues.

Not sure if I will do the four miler tomorrow or skip it and double up this weekend. A lot will depend on the weather.

Conditions

Hour: 11:00 a.m.
Surface: concrete/gravel
Weather: overcast
Temperature: 58 degrees
Humidity: 83 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Saucony Triumph ISO 4

Injury update: nada