Friday, March 22, 2019

Training Run

Distance: 4.01 miles
Time: 36:47
Pace: 9:11 min/mi

Comments: Welp. Work and feeling like butt conspired against me this week. I didn't feel good all week so when the few windows of opportunity to get a run in happened, I decided to pass.

As a result, I felt today's effort had to happen. And it did.

I also ended up running this one a lot faster than I expected. Partially because my schedule is packed, partly because of training guilt but also not a little because my legs felt reasonably fresh for once. It was pretty speedy pace but I barely got into the upper heart rate zone.

Conditions

Hour: 10:15 a.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: slightly overcast
Temperature: 63 degrees
Humidity: 49 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Saucony Triumph ISO 4

Injury update: nada