Sunday, March 24, 2019

Long Run

Distance: 10.10 miles
Time: 1:40:40
Pace: 9:58 min/mi

Comments: I was really erratic getting the runs in this week. I decided to go for a full ten miles today partly out of a desire to catch up a little and partly as punishment for being a slack-ass.

Turns out it was a great morning to do it. Temperatures in the low 60s which was just enough to keep the humidity from becoming oppressive. With the mile total, I concentrated pretty heavily on the cadence. That became even more important when I decided to do a route with some extra hills.

Overall, I felt really good the whole way. Started to lag a little bit on the very last big hill but that's understandable. 

Conditions

Hour: 6:45 a.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: clear/partly cloudy
Temperature: 61 degrees
Humidity: 96 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Saucony Triumph ISO 4

Injury update: nada