Thursday, March 28, 2019

Training Run

Distance: 4.01 miles
Time: 37:17
Pace: 9:18 min/mi

Comments: The intent was to do this week with a run every other day. Instead I took back-to-back days off due to circumstances beyond my control. So it looks like back-to-back running days to end the week. I can live with it.

Toyed with the idea of making this a six miler but at the two mile mark it was pretty clear my pace was going to be pretty quick. Again. So I decided to keep it at my regular four mile distance. Particularly since I'll have another effort tomorrow. Still, it's been nice to open it up a bit this week.

Conditions

Hour: 11:30 a.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: overcast
Temperature: 65 degrees
Humidity: 72 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Saucony Triumph ISO 4

Injury update: nada