Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Fitness Run

Distance: 4.04 miles
Time: 38:00
Pace: 9:25 min/mi

Comments: A little less chilly but I still decided to make it a lunch run and avoid the worst of it. Turned out to be a pretty gorgeous day so I'm rather glad I did. Everything else is going to hell so at least I've got that.

A bit tough to start and I did try and slow it down some. Cadence increased the whole way up to when the hills started. The heart rate was much better as well. Less than 20% of the run in Zone 5. At the end I felt pretty good overall.

Conditions

Hour: 11:30 a.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: sunny
Temperature: 61 degrees
Humidity: 50 percent
Wind: 5 mph
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Saucony Triumph ISO 4

Injury update: Ache in my right knee starting out and, a bit later, below the knee on the outside.