Monday, April 1, 2019

Fitness Run

Distance: 4.04 miles
Time: 37:02
Pace: 9:10 min/mi

Comments: Decided to skip the long run this weekend. I had my 80 miles for the month, it was cold, I had tasks to take care of. I'll make a real effort to get in a solid first week of April as penance.

This one was pretty good. It was chilly but not cold so I can live with it. I tried to focus on cadence but I really ended up all over the place. And I kept finding myself going too fast and trying to regulate the pace better.

In the end, I probably did this overfast since my heart rate was in Zone 5 half of the way.

Conditions

Hour: 11:30 a.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: partly cloudy
Temperature: 52 degrees
Humidity: 52 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Saucony Triumph ISO 4

Injury update: nada