Sunday, July 28, 2019

Fitness Run

Distance: 4.05 miles
Time: 42:31
Pace: 10:30 min/mi

Comments: Took two days off after the three-in-a-row last week. I was determined to get this one in and not lose the little bit of progress I have been able to make. The weather is about to get sweltering awful and I need to have this routine in place.

It wasn't as nice today as recent mornings but it wasn't the full on horroshow it's gonna be. I got a pretty good cadence during the second mile but that didn't translate into a better pace at all. But I didn't suffer as much on the big hill this time so... progress?

Conditions

Hour: 6:15 a.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: clear
Temperature: 76 degrees
Humidity: 86 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Brooks Glycerin 17
Injury update: