Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Fitness Run

Distance: 4.02 miles
Time: 40:03
Pace: 9:57 min/mi

Comments: Another lunch run. With this effort I've put in six runs in the last seven days. As encouraging as that may be in terms of routine, it's concerning in terms of overdoing it. But my legs seem to be holding up well.

This one started pretty well, I deliberately didn't have any goals or targets setting out. I rode the downhill of the first mile and just tried to keep it steady. But my pace deteriorated significantly every mile.

Still, I finished with a sub-10 min/mi pace which is far better than I would have expected a week ago.

Conditions

Hour: 11:30 a.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: sunny
Temperature: 60 degrees
Humidity: 66 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Brooks Glycerin 17

Injury update: nada