Monday, November 4, 2019

Fitness Run

Distance: 4.02 miles
Time: 39:25
Pace: 9:48 min/mi

Comments: Lunch run which was a little warmer than expected. I decided to try and push the pace a little today to see how my legs are holding up. The plan was to get a strong cadence on the downhill miles and then just try and keep the pace under 10 min/mi on the uphills.

I pretty much nailed the former but wasn't able to hit the latter. But, since I had such a strong first half, I kept the overall pace under 10 min/mi which was what I was actually hoping to get.

Overall it felt pretty good. I have a long way to go though.

Conditions

Hour: 11:30 a.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: sunny
Temperature: 67 degrees
Humidity: 74 percent
Wind: 5 mph
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Brooks Glycerin 17

Injury update: nada