Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Fitness Run

Distance: 4.03 miles
Time: 40:53
Pace: 10:09 min/mi

Comments: A quick lunch run on a pretty warm fall day. I pushed things pretty hard earlier this week so I didn't want to overdo it today. The warmer weather helped keep things in check.

My cadence was pretty strong to start and the first two miles were pretty solid. Then I got a little sloppy on the second half, fading pretty hard on the final hills. That was a bit disappointing given how well I handled them earlier this week.

It's been nice to crank out four straight days but my legs need the rest.

Conditions

Hour: 12:30 p.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: partly cloudy
Temperature: 75 degrees
Humidity: 72 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Brooks Glycerin 17

Injury update: nada