Friday, January 10, 2020

Fitness Run

Distance: 4.05 miles
Time: 40:05
Pace: 9:55 min/mi

Comments: Well. I have no intention of going three days without running this year unless I have a damn good reason. A tornado watch is a pretty good reason but I got home early and was able to squeeze in the miles before the rain began in earnest.

Weird little run, actually. On the one hand, I felt I was pushing it a little to get the pace down a bit. Particularly on the hills. On the other, the fitness tracker informed me I did nothing in the intense heart rate work zone.

I'm hoping to go three-in-a-row this weekend so that's a solid start.

Conditions

Hour: 2:15 p.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: overcast/rain
Temperature: 68 degrees
Humidity: 93 percent
Wind: 10 mph
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Brooks Glycerin 17

Injury update: nada