Saturday, January 11, 2020

Fitness Run

Distance: 4.03 miles
Time: 38:51
Pace: 9:38 min/mi

Comments: Woke up this morning to snow. And, obviously, pretty chilly conditions. I took a pass on the run and was committed to skipping today altogether if I'm being honest. But it warmed up pretty well and I decided to get it done anyway late in the afternoon.

I actually thought ran this a little faster than I planned due to the impromptu nature of the effort and the chilly conditions. Mostly I focused on cadence, particularly on the uphills. In the end though, it was pretty much on par with most of my quicker runs to date.

Conditions

Hour: 4:45 p.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: clear
Temperature: 42 degrees
Humidity: 60 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Brooks Glycerin 17

Injury update: nada