Thursday, March 19, 2020

Fitness Run

Distance: 4.02
Time: 40:28
Pace: 10:04 min/mi

Comments: The increase of walker/runners on the trail is officially a "thing" now. And there are a lot more folks bringing their kids out on bikes and such as well.

At one point I tried a detour behind a hedge to avoid folks on the sidewalk and there  were three kids tearing right at me. They instantly held up and I changed my track to go way around them. The parents right behind gave a wave as I went by.

I am still doing these a bit on the fast side but that shouldn't be an issue for now. I got the three-in-a-row and that's all I wanted for now.

Conditions

Hour: 10:30 a.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: overcast
Temperature: 70 degrees
Humidity: 90 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Brooks Glycerin 17

Injury update: nada