Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Fitness Run

Distance: 4.25 miles
Time: 45:08
Pace: 10:37 min/mi

Comments: Up a bit earlier to get this one done. The trail gets pretty crowded by mid-morning these days and I need to get ready for early runs when the temps start to rise.

I have been running all of these a bit faster than the training plan calls for (but significantly slower than my regular runs). I'm feeling more comfortable with it but still have trouble dialing into the specific pacing I need.

The county issued a shelter-in-place order overnight. I detoured to the highway overpass and the lack of cars on the road at rush hour was downright creepy.


Conditions

Hour: 7:30 a.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: overcast
Temperature: 68 degrees
Humidity: 90 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Brooks Glycerin 17

Injury update: nada