Thursday, March 26, 2020

Fitness Run

Distance: 4.02 miles
Time: 40:31
Pace: 10:05 min/mi

Comments: Got busy with some errands this morning (gotta hit the grocery store first thing or it get's crowded and stupid). It's expected to be a warm one so I wanted to get the run done before temps got crazy.

Interestingly, my cadence was pretty quick most of the way and my pace reflected that as well. My endurance level, though, was hardly in the extreme portion at all. Maybe I am in better condition. I duuno.

For some reason, this week has taken it out of me more than I expected. I've had some soreness in my quads which I thought I was past and been tired. No, I don't think I'm getting ill. I just am ready for the day off.

Conditions

Hour: 9:15 a.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: clear
Temperature: 68 degrees
Humidity: 90 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Brooks Glycerin 17

Injury update: nada