Saturday, March 28, 2020

Fitness Run

Distance: 4.02 miles
Time: 41:46
Pace: 10:24 min/mi

Comments: Weekend effort: back-to-back runs with one slightly longer to make a cumulative 'long run' effort. In order to keep my total weekly mileage manageable, I'm targeting 10 miles with a six-miler tomorrow.

This is roughly what I did last week but I want to get closer to the correct pacing if at all possible. The target long run pace is 10:29, so I got pretty darned near the mark today.

My overall effort was good, very little of the run put me in the top heart rate zone. The cooler temperatures probably had a part in that, though.

Conditions

Hour: 10:15 a.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: partly cloudy
Temperature: 54 degrees
Humidity: 96 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Brooks Glycerin 17

Injury update: nada