Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Fitness Run

Distance: 4.03 miles
Time: 40:57
Pace: 10:10 min/mi

Comments: The end of the first three-days-in-a-row this week. I got up pretty early and the temperature/humidity wasn't completely awful so that was helpful.

Overall, this was a weird little run. I didn't plan on focusing on cadence but it kind of happened by accident. I did want to keep from overdoing it on the effort and kept pretty much the whole run in Zone 4 heart rate (none in Zone 5).

But it got a little tough on the final hills and I never really felt I hit a groove.

Conditions

Hour: 7:00 a.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: sunny
Temperature: 74 degrees
Humidity: 82 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Brooks Glycerin 17

Injury update: Slight soreness on the top of my left foot. Noticeably less than yesterday. Ache in my right knee at the end and going up stairs.