Monday, June 15, 2020

Fitness Run

Distance: 4.02 miles
Time: 41:51
Pace: 10:24 min/mi

Comments: I have gotten so far out of sync with my running schedule despite the best of intentions. I skipped the long run yesterday and really had to make myself get out there this morning. I don't want to slide into break in the routine so I better clamp down on this shit now.

Today's run went better than expected. Getting out late meant it was warmer but the relatively low humidity still played in my favor. I got a pretty good pace although I made it a point of not overdoing it. The extra days off seem to have helped get my legs rested, if nothing else.

Conditions

Hour: 9: 15 a.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: sunny
Temperature: 85 degrees
Humidity: 64 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Brooks Glycerin 17

Injury update: Still have soreness on top of left foot.