Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Fitness Run

Distance: 6.73 miles
Time: 1:10:13
Pace: 10:26 min/mi

Comments: Well, this month was a significant pull back from what I've been doing since January. For the first time I finished with just under 80 miles -- my monthly goal -- for the whole month. A bit disappointing but not so much so that I'm gonna dash out there for .8 mile to make it even.

Until today I had not done a 10K distance for the month either. So, despite the heat and humidity, I decided to try and get it done. I succeeded but that final mile and a half suuuuuuuuucked.

About 40 percent of the run was in Zone 5 heart rate and about 40 percent was in Zone 4. So, yeah, this was a workout.

Conditions

Hour: 8:15 a.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: overcast
Temperature: 80 degrees
Humidity: 88 percent
Wind: slight breeze
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Brooks Glycerin 17

Injury update: nada