Monday, June 29, 2020

Fitness Run

Distance: 4.02 miles
Time: 40:52
Pace: 10:10 min/mi

Comments: I seem to have fallen into an run day/off day routine this week. I had every intention of getting a good run in yesterday but a couple cooking projects engulfed my morning. Then it was too hot in the afternoon.

Wrapped up the projects this morning which delayed me getting out the door but I did it anyway. It was already swealtering out there. I was a wet exhausted mess by mile three.

This has been a bit of a pull-back month. I'm not happy with it but I'm not going to be upset either. It's probably wise to keep from running so much I burn out by fall.

Conditions

Hour: 9:30 a.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: cloudy
Temperature: 82 degrees
Humidity: 80 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Brooks Glycerin 17

Injury update: nada